A Personal Note From Dr. Thermos
If you are undergoing chemotherapy or radiation, or are about to have surgery, we can work with your oncologist and surgeon to support you with natural medicine and supportive therapies that are clinically proven to enhance your treatment. We have a variety of Oral supplement suggestions, Intravenous Therapies, Hyperthermia Treatment, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Ozone Therapies, Detoxification Strategies, Dietary Suggestions, etc. that can prove invaluable during your treatment and recovery.
A consultation in our office can help you to understand how you will benefit from Holistic Integrative Medicine Therapies such as:
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Nutritional Support, Emotional and Spiritual Support, IV Vit. C therapy, Lymphatic release techniques, Hyperthermia, Biofeedback, and other Natural Therapies and Treatment Modalities.
You will really benefit from total care for your Body, Soul, Mind, and Spirit. We are here to Care for you and be your healing partners for life. Please call us or ask your Physician to refer you to us to discuss your situation.
- We will Love you as we love ourselves as commanded by our Heavenly Father
- We will only prescribe what we would be willing to take / do ourselves for treatment
- We will work closely with your Oncologist and/or Surgeon to insure that we support You before, during and AFTER your treatment
- New Diagnosis Cancer Patients treated with Integrative Support to help try to get you into Remission: Supportive Treatment to help you get through your illness with a minimum of difficulties from the side effects, to promote / enhance your treatment results
- Recurrent Diagnosis Cancer Patients treated with Integrative Support to help with recurrent / treatment resistant Cancer – techniques to assist with recurrent/resistant Cancers
- Cancer Patients who have Cancer in Remission – to help you STAY in Remission
- Post-Cancer Treatment Recovery – Recovery from your previous treatment – to include
- Chemo-Brain Syndrome
- Chemo-Fatigue Syndrome
- Post Radiation Treatment Injury Complications
- Chemotherapy induced Neuropathy
- Nutritional Depletion / Malabsorption Issues