Educational Background and Clinical Experience of Dr. Thermos
Alexander Thermos, DC, DO is the son of a Greek Immigrant that considers his education to be a life-long endeavor. After his undergraduate studies at Lake Forest College (Illinois), he obtained his Doctor of Chiropractic degree (D.C. with Honors) from Palmer College of Chiropractic (Davenport, Iowa). After a few years in Private Practice (Lynnwood, Washington), he returned to Medical School and obtained his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree (D.O. with Honors) from Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery (Tulsa, Oklahoma) where he was voted as the Class of ’93 choice for their own Personal Physician. He then completed his Residency in Family Medicine at Ehrling Bergquist Hospital / Offutt USAF Base and at the University of Nebraska Medical Center (Omaha, Nebraska) where he was Chief Family Medicine Resident in his final Year (1996). By completing all three programs (Chiropractic, Osteopathic, Allopathic), he is one of the few Physicians that has completed training in Chiropractic, Osteopathic Medicine, and a traditional AMA Residency Program, where he obtained National Board Certification in each.
After his Medical Residency, he has completed clinical training programs in:
- Nutritional / Orthomolecular Medicine – American Academy for the Advancement of Medicine
- Chelation Therapy and Intravenous Nutritional Therapy – American Academy for the Advancement of Medicine
- Hyperbaric Medicine – UHMS & International ATMO
- Acupuncture – International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Integrative Oncology Therapeutics – American Academy for the Advancement of Medicine and ITI Institute
- Autism Spectrum Therapy – Defeat Autism Now / DAN!
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement – AMA / American Academy of Family Physicians
- Alternative Non-Narcotic Pain Control Injection Techniques– AAFP
- Completed a Year of Clinical Research in Allogeneic and Autologous Stem Cell Therapy – SRI
Dr. Thermos has over 33 years of experience in Chiropractic and Holistic Practice, and over 21 years of experience in Osteopathic and Traditional Allopathic Medicine.